- Work in a clean, organized area. Clutter can cause accidents.
- If you are working indoors, be sure there are no pilot lights or other sources of flame or spark present.
- Keep your work area well ventilated.
- Be sure to have a fire extinguisher on hand.
What You'll Need:
- Fire extinguisher!
- New fuel tank
- Fuel line
- Hose clamps
- Proper gas storage container
- Floor jack
- Wrenches, sockets, normal hand tools
With all of your materials together, you're ready to install a new fuel tank. Don't forget to do it safely!