- With everything lined up, lower the wiper over the wiper arm, putting the arm between the sides of the wiper and with the open end of the "hook" facing the plastic clip.
- Move the hook over the plastic clip, then pull the wiper upward so that the clip's rounded edge slides into the hook.
- Pull it tight so the assembly clicks into place.
- Carefully lower the wiper back to the windshield.
- Repeat the whole process for the other side and you're done!
TIP: Wash your windshield periodically with your windshield washer fluid to prolong the life of your wipers!